Friday 10 April 2015

Coaching and Ping Experience Day.

In March I went to see my coach Craig for a lesson, we worked mainly on my short game. Then we traveled on to stay over  night near Gainsborough. The following day was the Ping Experience Day. Thanks to my coach, Craig Thomas for inviting me, and also to Ping themselves, very friendly staff, got fitted in the fitting center, came away with a new 5 wood being ordered :) also in the fitting center was 1 of the 2 gold plated putters, which is a replica of Bubba Watson's putter that he used in 2012 to win the Masters, the fitting center and the factory tour was all amazing, as for the golf course, really well kept, I got to explore more than I wanted ;) But it was an amazing day, I highly recommend doing it!














No comments:

Post a Comment