Wednesday 4 December 2013

DGA Wales v England.

In September I played on the DGA's Wales team in the inaugural match against England. We played at one of my clubs, Pontypridd. Pontypridd Golf Club put the event on for free for the DGA including food too and buggys. When we arrived we met up in our teams and had our tshirts and team talks then after our rolls we went to warm up and then have team photos. I was also interviewed for the telly. Then we teed off, I was paired with Nicki Jones.  The front nine was pairs and the back nine was singles. I held my own on the front nine but the back nine was hard with 2 very long holes plus a strong opponent off a lower handicap plus me off only 3/4 of mine. On the day England won. I played my best but got beaten by a better player on the day.


















No comments:

Post a Comment