Friday 10 May 2013

Special Olympics Golf

I'm not able to take part in the actual Special Olympics because my IQ is too high but am allowed to go to the new classes that have started in Barry, they are run by the man who is my coach John Hastings (May 2013). I went last Friday and met some of the other guys taking part and it was great fun and also inspiring because some are way more disabled than me and I don't have it easy so they must really have a tough time but they were loving the golf and having fun and laughing. It made me think about when I grow up and rather than be a Tour Pro in America i'd like to become a Teaching/Coaching Pro and specialize in teaching all disabled people with all disabilities. I didn't go tonight because we were at golf live but am going next Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment