Monday 13 May 2013

Golf Live.


On Friday we went to Golf Live at the Celtic Manor. We started by watching Montys short game clinic which was really good and I learnt lots from. He explained things in a really simple easy way. Then I went to the sharpie tent with my photo from the ISPSHanda Sponsors day....when it was my turn Monty chatted to me about the day and signed my picture n I had a photo with him then Simon Holmes signed my picture and told me I had a really impressive follow thru which is cool as he coaches big stars then I had a photo with him.. On our way to the Joe Miller show we were handed a box with a Srixon ball in n told to take them to the Srixon/Cleveland stand to check if they were a winning ball.....mine had an invisible ink W in the box and on the ball so I won a Cleveland 558 RTX Black Pearl 52 deg wedge :) Then we went to watch Joe Miller....talk about a long driver of the ball!!!!! After that I went to American Golf n really felt like hitting some balls and spotted a Ping Hybrid I liked the look of and they let me try it on the range n the ball was flying so good that dad bought we the hybrid. I went to try the Nearest the Pin and didn't do too bad....no way i'd beat the one that was inches from the hole tho :0 We went to look in the Tented village and I had a photo taken by the Ryder Cup and also a photo holding the Claret Jug. We went to watch the Paul Barrington trick shot show then and he asked for volunteers so I put my hand up and got picked and it was such a laugh n fun. After that we made our way home.






















No comments:

Post a Comment