Wednesday 23 July 2014

Pro-Am at the Ladies European Tour ISPSHanda Masters at The Buckinghamshire.

I was really lucky to be invited to play in the pro-am at the LET ISPSHanda Masters at The Buckinghamshire by my coach Craig Thomas and The ISPSHanda Academy. We got there early so that I could warm up on the putting green and chipping area and in the nets. The putting green and chipping area was full of Pro's and its amazing to be able to prepare along side them. It was awesome to catch up with one of the Pro's I played with last year, Whitney Hillier, she stopped to chat for ages and was really encouraging and also had a photo taken with me. I teed off at 1:30pm and played with @shortarmgolfer aka Tony Lloyd and @Fozzie1989 aka Chris Foster and our Pro was Sophie Walker. Sophie was lovely and chatted to me and encouraged me loads. I played ok, few dodgy shots but overall played really well. Had a fantastic day on a fab course :)

















1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for sharing this great information with us. I am really glad to learn about this because it helps me to increase my knowledge.

    Golf weekend Wales
    Golf Travel Tour Scotland
    Golf Resort Ireland East

    ReplyDelete