Thursday 12 September 2013

ISPSHanda Wales Open 2013

I was lucky enough to have Season tickets off Craig for the Welsh Open so we went on the Friday and the Sunday. On the Friday I had a lesson in the ISPSHanda Academy nets with Craig and he got my swing back on track. Then we headed down to the range and saw JBE Kruger practicing and his caddy came over and said Hi then after he had finished putting practice they both said Hi and gave me knuckle punches for luck and gave me a ball. We followed them for a few holes and then made our way over to Hole 10 grabbing food on the way. On hole 10 after a bit JBE Kruger came through and after playing out the hole he said Hi as he passed and threw me his ball and his caddy gave me a high five so I wished them luck and said keep it up as he was playing well at that point. We slowly headed back to the tented village watching games as we walked back then headed home. Unfortunately JBE Kruger didn't make the cut so I didn't get to watch him Sunday.
On Sunday I had another lesson on the nets to recap on what i'd learnt on Friday. Then we headed to the 18th and sat there for a bit and watched players finishing 18. Me n dad walked over to the range and 1st tee for a look too then headed back to hole 18. After a while we wandered over to watch hole 17 because it played difficult all weekend for them. Then we headed home and watched the end on telly.









No comments:

Post a Comment